Monday 7 July 2014

Japan Photo Blog: An ode to the rain

I, probably like many others, would avoid the rain.



Whenever the little drops start to fall, I like everyone else starts to run for cover, taking shelter at the nearest place that can provide me dry cover.



Well, it's the rainy season.



Although, I don't like the rain very much, but I am trying to find beauty in it. I believe every natural thing has its own beauty. And I found out that I like to hear the sound of rain when I sleep. It calms me down.


This morning, it started sprinkling again. I made myself a drink and watch it fall from my balcony. It is quite beautiful actually. With every drop.



I am writing this before the rain gives way to the sun. The beginning of summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...