Thursday 23 October 2014

A Photo Blog: A summer dream

Sorry for the long hiatus! 

I have been travelling. This time to the US! For work and a bit of personal time. 

Currently, I am enjoying lunch with a glass of wine in the nearby vineyard in one particular southern state of America. Vineyard here is still so green and pleasant to walk. 




I don't know much about wine, but I love to have a glass or two while working. So if you see any typo, you know what I have been doing *wink. 


Yes! More wine, please!
This trip just reminded how I needed to visit Japan's wine region in Katsunuma. If only I have more time... Well, once I am back, I guess I better do some proper trip planning for next year.



Well, I hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...