Monday 7 October 2013

Fluttering

I meant to post these pictures for a long time. I had a long time love affair with nature. These fluttering butterflies at the Penang Butterfly Farm was indescribably beautiful. Seeing them flying around brings wonder and peace to me. These photos are taken last year during my trip back in my old hometown, Penang. But as to now, I have three new adopted countries and one of it is Japan. I miss my old hometown, the place I was born and grew up in. I am glad that it still retains the old town charm I love so much and the Penang Butterfly Farm held a special spot for me, having visited it when I was 12 on my very first school trip. The place didn't change that much. It still have the same waterfall and educational displays. Most importantly, the butterflies are still there, fluttering and sweeping through the air, the same way I remembered it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...