Monday 9 September 2013

Crazy, scary rides

I finally found my courage to say yes to the Fuji Q Highland. I believe most people in Japan know what Fuji Q Highland means. It is a themepark with really mind-boggling, gravity defying and impossible roller coaster rides. It is definitely not for the faint-hearted like me. The first ride scared the hell out of me but after a couple more, I began to trust my life to the superb safety of Japan’s themepark management, enjoying the crazy, scary rides with plenty of screaming all the way. Everyone should try it at least once.
 Amazingly scary even at night
 So beautiful at night
360 degrees view
 Enough to make your stomach flip!
 See what I meant by crazy?

Well, you might think that there is no way you are going to take that ride? Well, there is always a chicken way before boarding the ride but you don't want to do that :)

2 comments:

  1. Those rides look awesome! Wish I could try even of them someday. Speaking of rides, I saw this article yesterday about a new ride opening in Orlando, Florida.
    http://www.exploretalent.com/articles/worlds-tallest-roller-coaster-unveiled/
    would you try riding on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might try it if my heart can take it, but the ride in Orlando looks awesome.

      I am not a big fan of roller coasters, but I think everyone should try to ride one roller coaster at least once in their lifetime.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...