Thursday 2 July 2015

A little about myself lately...

I apologized for the lack of posts lately. My job is definitely more demanding of me now than before. I definitely wish that I can blog in my dreams so that the blog post will magically appear in this blog every time I dream.

So, about myself lately... I have started to work on two research projects and these projects are in their initial stages so they take up a good amount of my time. I also have been travelling a lot due to work. This coming July, I am going to Washington DC for a conference. It is always fun to be able to present my work, meet people and exchange ideas at the conference. I really enjoy attending conferences. 

Not only that my work and play has been taking a good chunk of my time, I also maintain another one purely research blog which I have been putting in a lot of time and effort to keep it update. However, the neglect of this blog makes me feel guilty. And I have to admit; whenever I have time nowadays, I love to spend it with a good book in the park. I cannot even mention how many blog posts have been backlogged in my hard drive now. Therefore, I feel that I should tell my readers that I will blog even lesser than before, but as much as I can, whenever I can.

There is so much for me to look forward to this year and I hope everyone who is reading my blog is doing/having the same thing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...